Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My food bible

Dr. Gundry's Diet Evolution has begun a revolution in my family. It started with a friend of mine who (now has lost more, but at the time) had lost 25 lbs. When I told my fiance about it, he insisted that we start the diet the next day. It has been approximately seven weeks and my fiance has lost nearly 20 lbs. I don't have a major weight loss goal, but I am more than happy to support him and have always been a firm believer in eating healthy. We are both looking great and feeling fabulous. Now, my parents, my aunt, and several friends have started this new lifestyle. I get calls and questions almost daily about what to cook and what foods are and aren't okay. I love sharing tips and recipes and helping my family and friends to look and feel great. So I've started this blog as a convenient medium to share with them - and now, with you. I recommend purchasing Dr. Gundry's book - he's the expert. Then return to my blog from time to time for Tips, Rules & Recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment