Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snausage - My Go-To For Quick Weeknight Meals

With busy work schedules, finalizing wedding plans and getting ready to leave town in less than 3 weeks for our destination wedding and honeymoon, Max and I are swamped. As of late, I am all about quick meals that don't require planning, preparation or much work.  I have found that sausages are definitely one of my go-tos for a quick weeknight meal.  You just throw them in a pan or on a grill over medium heat for 12 - 14 minutes and turn occasionally to make sure they cook evenly.  
That means I can do dishes, pack my lunch for the next day, fold laundry, pay bills (what have you) while dinner cooks.  Awesome! Serve with a little dijon for dipping and your favorite veggie side dish.  I served mine with garlic green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment